I currently use a very old computer system, that has
Windows 98 and DOS emulator, as a way to use DOS to
drive a table-top milling machine.

I would like to use Free Dos on a new lap top (Windows
XL) for when the time comes that old computer may die.
 But I have absolutely no idea how to do this.  Is a
comprehensive set of guidance instructions available
that would tell an computer-dumb old fellow like me
how to do this?  Basically I would like to have the
option to boot up either DOS or Windows XL when I
start up the computer

This new lap top has a "dual-processor" in it.  So is
it possible to simultaneously run DOS with one of
those processors and Windows with the other?  Speed is
not an issue for me.

I am earnest and do want to learn.  Not trying to be
funny, only sincere - I am not good at understanding
fancy computer talk.

My thanks to anyone of you who has the infomration and
patience to deal with me.

Ed Long

Edward R. Long, Jr.
140 New Hope and Crimora Road