Roberto Mariottini schreef:
> Hi,
> I've found this little software called the Internet Extender:
>
> http://www-acc.scu.edu/~jsarich/ieweb/main.htm
>
> It's a software that transforms any DOS machine in an internet NAT
> gateway, thus making more computers use the same modem/internet connection.
>
> Oh, and it's GPL.

1 disk (portable) router, cool. Maybe something for Erwin Veermans to
add to his NwDsk project :)

As it's GPL it can be included in a FreeDOS internet section I guess :)

Somehow I don't see dedicated DOS routing boxes viable though, seems
like a waste to use a singletasking system for it
(as a router can have so much more functionality).

Bernd