Hi guys!

As I got some support questions/suggestions/bug reports, I have updated
FoxCalc.

What's new in FoxCalc v0.82:
- Fixed the "divide by 0" MOD bug,
- Updated the "LICENCE.TXT" file (FSF address has changed),
- Added an descriptive *.LSM file to the package,
- Added my email address to the "?" command,
- Changed "%" behavior in case of addition or subtraction (x+y% = x+x*y%),
- Codepage detection (buttons are ok on all codepages).. Thanks DrV!,
- Added thousand separator (taken from the operating system's settings).

Still UPX'ed with an old UPX version, as I haven't updated my compressor yet,
but next version should be packed with UPX 3.0.

Download here: http://mateusz.viste.free.fr/dos/en/foxcalc.htm

Do you think FreeDOS needs such a calc application? I know there is already
FDRC, which is a resident calculator, but haven't a nice TUI like FoxCalc ;-P
Please give your opinions!

If you think FoxCalc is something worth to stick onto FreeDOS, please tell
here. That way I would rename the next version to, say, FDCalc, or FreeDOS
Calc, or anything, to make it an official part of the FreeDOS project.

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste "Fox"