Hi Yong,

> I have downloaded the fdbasews.iso from Freedos
> Project, at first i think this can load freedos
> OS  with only cd and memory.
> but how can i make a iso file what can load freedos os
> not need any operation after I put the cd to the cdrom.

I believe that you are looking for a bootable FreeDOS cdrom that
is not meant for installation on harddisk. Instead, you want to
use it only from CDROM, like for example Knoppix Linux...? In
other words, a "Live CD"?

Support for that is limited in fdbasecd. I believe it is better
in fdbasews. It is probably even better in fdfullcd. It is NOT
better in fdfullws - the fdfullws is a lot more data for down-
load but not useful for most people.

Or is your problem only that you have to select the right
menu items after booting, and that you prefer a cdrom that
you can just throw into the cdrom drive, reboot, and come
back after 30 minutes with "whatever you want to do with dos"
already done automatically, without user interaction?

Another option for you might be using a diskette distro like
FreeDOS Balder: You can tell your cd-writing software (for
example k3b in Linux) to add a diskette image to your cdrom
burn project to make it bootable. This will be almost the
same as booting from a real write-protected diskette, so the
"normal cdrom" part is only accessible if you add dos cdrom
drivers to the "diskette" part, for example.

You can edit the config and autoexec files to let DOS do
things automatically when it starts / boots.

Please let me know about your results for the ideas above,
and let me know what sort of DOS software you like to run
from your bootable cdrom. Thanks!

Eric