From: "勇顺张" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Thanks  mark ,eric responded mail so soon.
> I mean,I think  make a cd with some software(like ghost,only run in dos
> mode),the cd can boot from cdrom,after the freedos have started up,We can
> run ghost with the 'ghost' command.

I think you're asking about how to make an iso image from which you can
create a bootable CD. A lot of what  you need to know is explained on this
page:
http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/

That is a good page to look at if you want to build a bootable CD even if
you don't use the tools offered for download on that page. I have
successfully created a bootable freedos diskette and then used Bart's
utility program on the page above to create a bootable CD.  I'm blind so the
first thing I have  DOS do after it boots from the CD is run the installer
for a speech program. Instead of installing speech, you  could have it run
ghost.  All you do to have it run something when you boot is put it in the
autoexec.bat file.

I'm still just getting started with this and one thing I don't know how to
do is get past the 1.44 Mb size limit on a diskette. But even that is
explained on Bart's page (URL above). I just haven't gotten that far yet.
As somebody said, you have to build your diskette image with CDROM drivers.

Note to the rest of the list:
As I mentioned, I'm trying to make a CD that comes up talking. Having it run
the installer right after boot is no good because I can't see to run the
installer. This is where I am currently stuck. I thought what I'd do is try
to install the screen reader on a bootable freedos diskette and then build a
bootable CD.