> I am not woried at all. I just wonder which should be used in a wider
> distribution... According to this current discussion, it looks like JEMM
> should ;-)

I have an idea. You could have a "compatible" configuration and a
"full feature" configuration. Second one should load latest JEMMEX and
maybe one of the protected mode drivers like XCDROM32 which is
distributed with JEMM(EX). I am using it (or used it, because my hard
disk crashed and I have to reinstall pure DOS. As I want a "special"
DOS, I have to self-install most of programs and drivers without
install-program of FreeDOS 1.0 ;-) and I am glad with it.

Bye
 Flo
--
Club Dr-DOS Wiki http//www.drdos.org