From: john s wolter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 1:05:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Dos help on FreeDos

A book that helped me learn the internal structure of MS-DOS is "Undocumented
DOS 2nd Ed." by Andrew Schulman, ISBN0-201-63287-X, $44.95 retail cost.  There
were several Undocumented books is a whole series.  Examples were mostly in
assembly code, my favorite high level language.  It covers a number of more
detailed subjects than most DOS books