I'm using Kubuntu Hardy Heron on a Dell laptop which has a wide screen.
I always use dosemu with the large vga12x30.pcf font which my old eyes
can see.

When I invoke dosemu, the bottom 2 or 3 lines are chopped off.

Apparently dosemu is trying to use an 80x25 screen that won't fit.

I know there is a way to change the screen parameters with
stty cols 80 rows 25.

How could I use stty to specify an 80x23 screen?
Or should I change something else like /etc/dosemu or ~/.dosemurc?

Larry