Very nice and big thanks! I am connected with Windows on virtual FreeDOS. :)

If you allow/like I will copy your instructions to the DOS wiki on
drdos.org because I think this deserves to be shared. ;)

Ulrich Hansen schrieb:
> First you have to register - this is the downside, as the program is
> not Free Software. But on the other hand, you run freedos in a VM
> under Windows XP so I consider you not to be a hardcore
> OSS-evangelist. ;-)

Well, I am a big Free Software fan and prefer it often, but I am not a
fundamentalist. Fundamentalism is bad.

> The only problem is memory consumption: After loading
> the two TSRs I have only around 450kB free.

Indeed. Unfortunally this is one of the biggest issues in DOS. At no
time I found something like "extend conventional ram with xms/dpmi" or
"load any ordinary/unmodified TSR into xms/dpmi".

I noticed that to much memory tweaking only results in wasted time and,
strange errors and incompatibility here and there.