Robert Riebisch wrote:

>dos386 wrote:

>>> But there is a tool which has the name DISPLAY and

>> There are simply too many DISPLAY's ...
>> I mean the one from 1998 by ???
>> done with DGJPP closed source freeware

>??? = Jih-Shin Ho

 This is available from any Simtel mirror /simtelnet/msdos/graphics
directory. IMO this DISPLAY is an overkill if one needs just a
PNG viewer, because it is an editor for a score of graphics
file formats (including PNG), uses much memory and is very
slow (45s just to load on my computer). I would recommend
instead PICTVIEW, freeware available from www.pictview.com
 JAS