From: freedos-user-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net
<freedos-user-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Freedos-user Digest, Vol 327, Issue 1
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tuesday, December 1, 2009, 3:16 PM

Se2. Re: fdfullcd ISO,    KINGSTON data traveler...sound drivers?
      (Bernd Blaauw)
   3. New FreeDOSers Monthly Reminder (jp_free...@gcfl.net)
   4. dualboot systems (david lowe)
   5. Re: dualboot systems (Mark Knecht)
   6. Re: dualboot systems (Felix Miata)
   7. Re: dualboot systems (Eric Auer)
   8. Re: dualboot systems (P. Hightower)

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 09:50:01 +1100
From: Jim Lemon <j...@bitwrit.com.au>
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Calling soundblaster driver from C
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] fdfullcd ISO,    KINGSTON data
    traveler...sound drivers?
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net

Any idea which program gave the error95 message? I think it might be the
FORMAT or Fdisk program doing so, which means we'll need to figure out
how far your installation process got.
What you can do is manually run the FDISK program, create a "primary"
FAT16 (or FAT32) partition (instead of extended or logical partition),
set this created primary partition active, then reboot, then run FORMAT
C: and try the installation process again.
If that fails, also try running SYS C: right after the FORMAT step.
If fdisk/format/sys go right and the installation process afterwards
still goes wrong, please let us know. There's some tricky situations
sometimes.

Bernd

Message: 3