On Thursday 08 April 2010 10:48 (CEST), japhethx gmail wrote:
> The patched SVGA driver handles video output of Windows applications only. My
> guess is that for supporting DOS-based applications or TSRs one might
> additionlly need a VESA-compliant "virtual" SVGA driver (which usually have a
> .386 extension).

Sounds interesting...
Is there any way I could try to make the damn system using the (patched) SVGA
driver for Windows application, and the basic "virtual" VGA 386 thing for any
DOS-based application/sessions? What should I look after for?

Best regards,
Mateusz
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/pub_key