Robert,
Ok, sorry about that, and thank you for the link to the wiki,..I'll look=
over it and try to do better.
My thoughts, were simpley to say thank you ,both you and Eric, for the links
you had posted,..all though I have a link to your site , on my web page, I had
not seen the ,page in the direct link, /ports/ and was not aware of it.
http://www.bttr-software.de/ports/
 So again thank you, for the info, and I will try do better in useing quotes
and being more clear in my posts.

http://weeklyqbasicandqb64lesson.smfforfree.com
A forum for learning QB64,Qbasic and more.
visit my webb page:http://garryspages.webs.com
My New page,"my gallery"
http://www.GarrysPaintings.webs.com
http://stone-carver.org Is a new forum, related to stone
carveing.
http://weeklyqbasicandqb64lesson.smfforfree.com
A forum for learning QB64,Qbasic and more.
visit my webb page:http://garryspages.webs.com
My New page,"my gallery"
http://www.GarrysPaintings.webs.com
http://stone-carver.org Is a new forum, related to stone