Hello all. In the EGA4.CPX ukrainian codepage font files is ugly? Symbol table
of codepage for 1125 (Ukrainian national standart, described in RST 2018-91),
is not equalient to this standart. Symbol table, equaliented to Ukrainian
national standart, is present this (http://porokhnyak.org/cyr/ruscii.gif)
image, but it is not equal to symbol table from the EGA4.CPX from the CPI
package of FreeDOS. In the old mail lists I founded the letter of Henrique
Peron, dated of Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:41:26, with subject: "Ukrainian language
file" (this letter subject tree can be see in:
http://www.mail-archive.com/freedos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg03628.html).
Henrique wrote about use the symbols in the ukrainian codepage symbol table in
the FreeDOS font for the codepage 1125. So, I see about FreeDOS CPI fonts for
codepage 1125 is not equalient to ukrainian national standart description. Why?