Hi Eric,

Thanks for the answer. I tryied FDAPM, but it is freeze.

My application need to analyze ACPI structures under DOS, so my tools must
works at DOS only.

The acpica tools (http://www.acpica.org/downloads/binary_tools.php)  is
supported only at UNIX and WINDOWS.

I found this application too: http://www.waste.org/~winkles/acpidump/, but I
need to change it to use.

There are some other tool?

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Eric Auer <e.a...@jpberlin.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > Does anyone know if there is a pmtools (
> > http://www.lesswatts.org/projects/acpi/utilities.php) port to FreeDOS?
> > I need dump the acpitable and extract all tables.
>
> Try FDAPM ACPIDUMP (may need HIMEM) to get an hexdump, e.g.
> FDAPM ACPIDUMP > tables.txt
>
> You can cut and paste interesting parts and use e.g.
>
> xxd -r < tables.txt > tables.bin
>
> And you can use e.g. the Linux / Intel acpi stuff to decode
> the tables. Sorry for not having a full recipe, but I do
> remember that I did it similar to this :-)
>
> Eric
>
> PS: The intel stuff (iasl, acpidump, acpitool?) is also
> available for different operating systems, I think :-)

Fabrício Ceolin
ulevel.com
Diretor Executivo