I doubt you will find any DOS language that supports Unicode 'out of the box'.
However, there are Unicode-enabled DOS programs out there, so I'd say your best
shot is to take a look inside them.

Blocek is a unicode editor written in Pascal:
http://www.laaca-mirror.ic.cz/

FoxType is a UTF8 text viewer written in FreeBasic:
http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/dos/en/foxtype.htm

bye,
Mateusz