El 13/04/2012 10:14 a.m., Mateusz Viste escribió:
> I doubt you will find any DOS language that supports Unicode 'out of the box'.
> However, there are Unicode-enabled DOS programs out there, so I'd say your
> best shot is to take a look inside them.
>
> Blocek is a unicode editor written in Pascal:
> http://www.laaca-mirror.ic.cz/
>
> FoxType is a UTF8 text viewer written in FreeBasic:
> http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/dos/en/foxtype.htm
>
> bye,
> Mateusz

Euphoria language uses atoms with 2 bytes per character, so the
sequences used to store text support values from 0 to 65536, and you can
manipulate them with any of the standar text functions.  The problem is
to print characters, you can use the Czyborra's method I explain on
prior mail

Marco A. Achury
Tel: +58-(212)-6158777
Cel: +58-(414)-3142282