On Sun, 2012-09-16 at 22:39 +0200, Eric Auer wrote:

 Thanks!

 Wow. I imagined that it would be a little easier than this.

 While I understand that FreeDOS is a modern DOS not meant just for
older hardware, I thought that one of the purposes for FreeDOS was to
make older hardware relevant again. From the looks of it, I can't see
any reasonable way to get FreeDOS working on an old machine that has no
OS currently on it.

 Rich...