> I would make a GUI vga desktop for freedos buti don't know ow to implement
> fonts in a vga mode
>
> -Chris
> Http://digitalatoll.com/
You are very welcome to use my FLTK GUI toolkit. The applications you
develop for DOS can then be ported to Linux, Windows and Apple with a
limited amount of changes.
Here are examples what can be developed with the FLTK toolkit:
http://seriss.com/people/erco/fltk/

plus my FLTK tutorial:
http://nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos.googlecode.com/files/FLTK-Tutorial.pdf

Georg