Hi,
   AFAIK, Google's machines (not people) automatically scan your
messages to better target ads at you. They don't keep any private data
(or at least not beyond minimal legal limits).

My ISP is AT&T, formerly Bellsouth (whom AT&T bought out, among
others). Even they (Bellsouth branch) switched the whole email over to
a Yahoo!-based one a few years ago. For various minor reasons, I don't
use that account anymore anyways. (I'm not sure I'd recommend
Outlook.com either, but MS is pretty heavily pushing that these days
too. What else is there? Dunno ....)

I'm not really ragging on Yahoo! (though they aren't my favorite), but
a few years ago they were majorly hacked, and at least two other
Yahoo! users (who are real, trustworthy people in real life) have
indirectly spammed me personally. Scratch that, one other former
FreeDOS contributor also indirectly spammed this list a while back.

My point is:  1). Yahoo! may be insecure,  2). maybe these people need
to change their passwords to thwart the aforementioned hackers, 3).
these people probably aren't actively spamming anyone, so they are
innocent (and we shouldn't ban them all upon first offense, even if
annoying).