Hi,

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Bernd Blaauw <bbla...@home.nl> wrote:
> Rugxulo schreef op 28-7-2013 0:55:
>
>> 1.9 has been latest stable for three years now. I haven't been
>> following their latest progress, so I don't really know much about it.
>
> 1.5 was listed in above textfile, guess that's the last one Arkady made.
> Thought you had a more recent archive for v1.8 or so.

Officially, they stopped including separate .ZIPs after 1.3, so
everything after that had to be done manually. Most people never
complained, AFAIK. A quick check shows that Arkady did at least
package up 1.7.1 for us:

http://www.openwatcom.org/index.php/Alternative_Open_Watcom_distribution

Though I did always think having to download 80 MB .EXE (.ZIP'd with
sfx installer, ~200 MB unpacked) just for the DOS-only portion was
overkill, hence I did make a "DOS host/target only" .7z file, which
was only 7 MB (or 45 MB unpacked). Though if all you wanted was bare
bones C (and no helpfiles, etc), even this could be a bit much.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/c/openwatcom/1.9/open-watcom-c-dos-1.9.7z