Hi all,

I did a bit of repackaging work this evening, and added sources to some
of the BASE packages that lacked it.

The full list of BASE packages that lack sources is this now:

   cpidos (not sure there are "sources" for this one at all?)
   command
   edlin
   fdisk
   help
   more
   print

The current version of these packages can be found here:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.1/repos/base/

If anyone would be willing to check them out, add sources, and make sure
these packages are up to date and features latest translations, I'd be
happy to accept fixed packages.
Otherwise I will try to repackage/fix them myself, hopefully before 2014.

cheers,
Mateusz