Hi,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Rafael Angel Campos Vargas
<rofoelcom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> San José, Costa Rica
>
> Annual inform:
> First, thanks to FreeDos team for the link
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/devel/pascal/contrib/
> where you will encounter previous versions of FreeRay and CAFE.
> I thanks you a lot.
> This year package FreeRay2014 includes seventeen new 3D objects LGPL with
> HTML documentation (sixteen are compatible FreeDOS in POVRay 3.1.).

Okay, but how exactly to use / view it?

> You can see it in this provisional link
> http://www.filefactory.com/file/1oksgw1ao53r/FreeRay_2014.zip.

Got it.

> Would you like to incorporate this package in same directory?

Done.

> Indeed, I think are good 3D objects.
> I've finished my commercial game Nudos iniciales. Now, implement an improved
> WEB page. At last, my games have version for four systems: Windows, Mac,
> FreeDOS and Linux.

Okay, sounds good.

> I think a FreeDOS for 64 bit is very useful for me because commercial and
> technical reasons.
> Indeed, technical reasons could improve my software.

You mean that impossible dream of Jim Michaels? I don't think it's
going to happen. Nothing is in the works, AFAIK. Your closest bet is
FreeDOS + QEMU atop some other 64-bit OS. Honestly, I don't think
64-bit brings much benefit for most users. Servers are something else,
but normal (not heavy-duty multimedia) users don't need it. FreeDOS is
probably "good enough" with (optional) 32-bit extensions (DPMI, etc).

Although on the opposite side, FPC snapshots (not yet formally
released) do target 16-bit DOS now, just FYI.

http://wiki.freepascal.org/DOS
ftp://ftp.freepascal.org/pub/fpc/snapshot/v31/i8086-msdos/

> My LGPL virtual spreadsheet CAFE join partially with my games. Try a free
> virtual interpreter for kid crafts "ARTESAN.exe" that I will use
> in my commercial games, of course.

Try it how?

> LibreN3D stands by for now.
> I dream with an improved new version of FreeDOS.

Don't dream. No offense, but there isn't any heavy hacking going on
(AFAIK). FreeDOS is pretty stable at this point. It would take a lot
of effort to rework it, and I don't see anyone stepping up to the
plate for that.

> Jesus and Marie bless you.

Amen.  :-)