Something else that should work if you don't want to modify it, add /low
option which will also bypass the problematic code.

Tom's workaround will be in svn kernel soon, but I need to do some more
testing as I'm still getting crashes, but haven't determined if its because
of memory managers, virtual box, or another kernel issue with interlnk.
(It crashes later in booting, but only if I load interlnk, though it's fine
if I add low to interlnk which seems odd as functionally should behave same
with applied patch.)

Jeremy