Original message from Corbin Davenport, 2016-06-21 00:38:
> Oh wow, that's some memories. I remember firing up Virtual PC for Mac on my
> old
> iMac G4 to run some Windows software. The DOS additions were great for running
> DOS games too.

Yes, I also use(d) Virtual PC on the Mac. The Windows versions 2004 and
2007 are the only ones that are free thou, as VPC 6 and 7 (for the Mac)
could only be purchased. Only version 2004 includes the guest additions
for DOS and OS/2. In VPC 2007 and Windows Virtual PC on Windows 7 the
original DOS Additions may be used anyhow.

BTW, I fear that VirtualBox does not have guest additions, and VMware
Tools are also not available for DOS.

Cheers,
userbeitrag