Hi all,

I happen to have a ThinkPad 340 kicking around:

- Intel 486SLC2 25/50MHz

- 12MB RAM

- ...

- 3.5 inch 1.44MB Floppy Drive

But FreeDOS seemed to have CD installation only... Is it possible to
install FreeDOS with a set of floppy disks still? If not, what are my
options?

Oh also, I am a native Simplified Chinese user/speaker, there doesn't
seem to be any translation for CJKV (Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
Vietnamese) locales yet - is it not supported or just no one had gone in
and translate FreeDOS to these particular languages?

Best Regards,

Mingcong Bai