My goal was to find the legal owner and see if they
would sell me a copy of the source code and let
me make changes for personal use only.
It has to have a copywrite on it so why didn't
the office find one; it seems a simple job.
Their reply was that they couldn't find anything,
How is that possible? They never asked for
more imformation.

DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

'Genius' Pill - Top 1% Didn't Want The Public To Know About
The Brain Insider
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b3bb662c47b236624d4fst01duc