I can see I found a real expert.
So what is the point of having a copyright office.
We could save a lot of tax money getting rid of it.
Also why don't they do patents the same way.
Then is there anything out there that is public domain.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

How To Remove Eye Bags & Lip Lines Fast (Watch)
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5b3bd3b23eef253b247dest04duc