On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 08:34:34PM +0200, Csányi Pál wrote:

> Can I isntall on this machine the FreeDOS by using floppy disks only?

This will be cumbersome - but that's the way DOS was being installed during
"good(?) old days". ;)

You need to install FreeDOS on some other machine first, then format
diskette using /S option (to transfer system), copy to the diskette few
basic files (sys.com fdisk.com format.com and drivers) - then boot your
old laptop from the diskette, partition its disk and format it, transfer
system using "sys a: c:" - and voila! Everything works. Then you can copy
drivers, create config.sys and autoexec.bat etc. (I believe you know it all)
--
regards,
Zbigniew