Hello all!

First off, I'm fairly new to this whole FreeDOS thing, but I absolutely love
the project.  I never used DOS during it's hayday, but the technology has
always interested me as I think text-based operating systems are awesome.

Now with that out of the way, on to my question.  I'm running FreeDOS off of a
USB, and I've installed both Gopherus and Links.  When I try to run
gopherus.exe it just says "no packet driver found", and when I run links.exe it
boots up just fine, but when I try to visit a website it says "host not found",
and when I exit the program it displays the "no packet driver found" message.
What might the problem here be?

I assume this has something to do with the internet and it's probably pretty
obvious, but this is all new to me :P

Thanks for having me, and I hope you all have a good day!