On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 12:59:58PM +0300, Ivan Ivanov wrote:

> Sorry I'm late. I think may ask an additional [Y/N] question about
> this access before doing it.

Actually why do you need such question? DOS isn't going to access your HDDs
on its own. You will have to do it on purpose. Until you do it by yourself
- your HDDs won't be accessed.

> Also, I sincerely hope there still will
> be a LiveFloppy in addition to LiveCD - this way I'll still be able to
> use FreeDOS virtual floppy as a part of coreboot opensource BIOS. And,
> just in case FreeDOS became too fat to fit in 1.44MB, the 2.88MB
> floppies are also supported for this booting method.

After you booted DOS from CD:

- insert floppy
- type "format a:/s"
- ...done. You've got "FreeDOS LiveFloppy". You can then transfer needed
 programs/data to that floppy

--
regards,
Zbigniew