Hello Jerome,

Yes. Prevent access to internal hard drive.
No. Allow access to internal hard drive.
Neither. Instead, include in boot menu to select either. People have been
getting
used to non-HD boot media enabling repairs, which typically means changing
something on the HD. Disabling that entirely just seems wrong.

I think I can second that --- i.e. include two kinds of "Live CD" modes
in the boot menu.

Actually I am also curious to know what mechanism you will be using to
limit access to internal hard drives.  (I suppose it should be possible
to use LASTDRIVE= in a config.sys file to make the hard drives invisible
from DOS's view.  But the hard drives will most likely still show up if
a program looks for them through the BIOS.)

Thank you!

--
https://github.com/tkchia