ZB, on Monday, November 25, 2019 04:05 PM, wrote...

> On Mon, Nov 25, 2019 at 08:58:11PM +0000, Jose Isaias Cabrera wrote:
>
> You know, they usually say: "the gear is here, why not use it" - which
> translates to: "now we can afford to waste CPU cycles and HDD/RAM space -
> why not waste it then?"

I just have to say this... I complained once to my boss about how big and
bloated an executable was and how we could not email it to our customer to
fix a problem. He said, "size is not a problem anymore.  And if it is, let
me know because there are a lots of other people out there that don't care
about file size." :-/ And, I'll be quiet now.

josé