On 16/03/2020 21:13, Mateusz Viste wrote:
In fact, I created my own Braille 'n Speak emulator last night. I'm not sure yet what to do with it - so far I connected it to a FreeDOS install running under VirtualBox and played with JAWS (...)

Hello,

Today I published my Braille 'n Speak emulator, it's available here:
http://emubns.sourceforge.net

It is alpha grade software, compatible with Linux only for the time being. But it works (I use it to make a VirtualBox install of FreeDOS talk through JAWS). In the coming days I will try to make a Windows x64 version as well.

Mateusz