I tried it with some old, old versions of MASM and got exactly nowhere.

But then again, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Please let us know how it goes!

On 5/22/2020 6:32 AM, Louis Santillan wrote:
I think you're wrong dpirate. I haven't had time to test, but, I would
expect [0] to be able to use MASM & LINK from MS-DOS 2.0 [1] to build
this.  I plan to throw some cycles at this.

[0] https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=23269345
[1] https://github.com/microsoft/MS-DOS/tree/master/v2.0/bin