hey friend , sorry I did not download completely , redownloaded it and the
problem fixed , I still have some issues , I found in freedos 1.2:
using command pcisleep list shows my wlan device by Intel with an ?
and my high definition audio device doesn't work , PS speaker works!
sorry for grammar,
I am using an dell latitude e6400 ,