On 01/10/2020 14:14, Jerome Shidel wrote:
However, he was not working on the code portion of HELP. He has only been
working on the documentation. I think he has been looking for someone to assist
him to make updates
to the program and resolve some bugs.

It has been a little while since I’ve heard from him and I don’t know the
current state of his efforts.

He contacted me a couple of weeks ago - apparently still in search for a volunteer to fix a few issues in the FreeDOS help system. The current version exhibits bugs with some help articles, displaying garbage or even crashing when browsing links.

I'm sure he'd be happy to provide details, if only someone would be willing to look at it.

Mateusz