> I found some basic information here: https://www.daqarta.com/y2kure.htm
> (I mean "BACKGROUND" paragraph), but when possible I'd like simply to modify
> BIOS and resolve the problem "once for always"

It basically says there are many ways in which hardware or
software could fail to handle the year, but you do not say
WHICH of them affect YOU. In particular, you could give it
a try and change that "19" to "20" in your CMOS memory :-)
Maybe your BIOS just fails to store the changed values.

write register number to port 0x70
read or write contents via port 0x71

register number 0x32 contains the century in BCD, e.g. 0x20
register number 0x09 contains the year, e.g. 0x20 now ;-)

In some cases, the century might be in another register,
so you should first check what the current contents are.

Note that OR-ing the register number with 0x80 blocks NMI
and that immediately after port 0x70 access you should
access port 0x71, but messing with year and century will
probably be quite harmless and not time critical.

Cheers, Eric