Since I don’t have a printer with a parallel port, I’ve been redirecting
LPT1 to COM1, which is connected to my Windows 10 PC at 115200 baud. Using
a terminal program, I capture what I want to a file that I can either print
or save on my Windows 10 PC. Clunky, but it works. It even works ok for
something like hitting the PRT SC key to print the screen.

But now that I have my FreeDOS machine working on my network, I’d like to
find a better way to print. I can FTP into FreeDOS from my Windows 10 PC
and retrieve a file for printing, but that’s almost as clunky as what I’ve
been doing with my COM1 port.

I’d like to find a way to redirect LPT1 to my network printer. I know I
can’t do that directly, as I’d never be able to find a DOS printer driver
for my network (WiFi) laser printer. Is there a way I could print to a
shared printer on my Windows 10 PC from FreeDOS?

--
It's all fun and games until someone divides by zero.