On 08/12/2020 22:44, Robert Riebisch wrote:
We could probably only catch those by starting to wrap all URLs in <> at
the document source level manually.

Yes, that would be a very good compromise.

But there may be side effects, when <> is used for other stuff too.

The linkification engine would not look at the <> alone - it would rather try matching "<http[s]://.*>". This would be much better than the current situation, and I do not think there would be any significant side effects. But, in any case, this would require many corrections in the help files.

Mateusz