the current home for lynx is.
lynx.invisible-island.net
As is standard, the  dev items are the most updated, clear from dates etc.
I found that by simply googling lynx browser, with Wikipedia indicating it is the oldest browser still under development. As for on line banking, something I would not personally risk given security issues, such is all the more reason that links for DOS should support cookies. It includes JavaScript after all.