OK, maybe I didn't express myself well; I love dos and use Dos to
surf the web; I posed the problem of how difficult it's for a new users
to approach dos. Especially those who have a laptop must find the exact
drivers for each card in special way ethernet card and it's not so easy
. Otherwise no internet.
Latest releases of freedos are very good but
not so friendly as to push for use of dos;
that was just what I meant
for my experience

Il 20.01.2021 15:31 Karen Lewellen ha scritto:

am afraid I do not follow you.
> I use DOS exclusively, and spend
several hours a day on line using DOS
> exclusively. Sometimes from my
DOS desktop, sometimes via sshdos, but I
> am using nothing but DOS.

hardly meaningless to me.
> Still, since going online is indeed a
critical part of computing, why has
> not the freedos community worked
on creating its own browser and ssh

andrea...@tiscali.it [3]wrote:

>> Ok, it may seem like an
archaeological work to look for dos eth. driver and in fact meaningless
sense since you go online with other OS, But in using dos/freedos I
believe that the possibility of going online is a basic problem. And
this regardless of the limitations of browsers such as links and arachne
which are well known. otherwise freedos will be a limited program, at
least for common users Il 20.01.2021 01:41 Karen Lewellen ha scritto:

>>> Hi Tom, I have no idea about pure
>> freedos, but I can use the
links browser for DOS

>>> in its full graphics
>> mode to go on
line in pure ms dos. speak well, and it does not seem to support
cookies. sshdos to a shell service instead. Just my take, Karen On Wed,
20 Jan 2021, Thomas Mueller wrote

>>> %">
>> tyle="padding-left:5px;
border-left:#1010ff 2px solid; margin-left:5px; width:100%">

Con Tiscali Mobile Smart 30 4G hai minuti illimitati, 100 SMS e 30 Giga in 4G a
soli 8,99€ al mese. http://tisca.li/smart30