Yep, totally clueless over here lmao

Anyway, if anyone here is interested in the actual state of the project as
opposed to accepting the claims of those quick to discountenance and slow to
personally contribute, you're welcome to jump on over to [our
forum](https://groups.google.com/g/night-dos-kernel). Feel free to join and
help out the effort! :)

BTW, Jim! Thank you for highlighting our project in your video presentation! :D