Hi everyone! I mentioned in another email that I'm working on a few changes
to the FreeDOS website. The goals in this update are to make things easier
to find, to improve accessibility, and to make it easier to share news
items to social media.

I've updated the test site based on your feedback from last time, and I'd
like to know what you think of the new version.

http://test.freedos.org/

However, not everything is working yet! Specifically, most "sub-pages"
(links to other pages on this site) will put you on a plain text page with
a description of *what the page will be about*. So if you get a "plain text
page," it's just not updated yet.

Also: the green bar at the top of the page is *not* part of the website
redesign. That's just meant as an alert that you are on a test site. That
green bar will go away in the final update.

Would you like to test the new website? There's a link in the green bar
where you can answer some questions to provide directed feedback. You can
email me your reply.

(If it looks like this design works well, then my next step will be to
apply the new design to the rest of the test website, and see how the
"sub-pages" work with the new design.)

Thanks!

Jim