Hi Jim,

> -PC Emulators
> -Games
> -Utilities
> -Programming
> -Networking
> -Technical Information
> -Power Tools
>
> Most of these links will instead go into the other "About" pages - for
> example, the "Games" links will go into the "Games" page, and the "PC
> Emulators" links will go into the "Download" pages.

"Downoad" is where I would expect to just get one ISO,
not where I seek information about emulators. This also
is why I would like a separate topic or tile which can
advertise the LSM list directly on the front page :-)

I suggest to not try TOO hard to get rid of "links" and
merge too many topics. You could even have 7 topic pages,
one for each of the topics formerly on the links page :-)

Eric