Hello  Bret,

(usb drivers for dos) two questions?

1) Some DOS Programs (text editors) seem to »override« the mouskeys settings
(what is summarized in "mouskeys /t«). Is there a trick to obey to mouskeys.com?

- I am not able to have the »CONTROL« on the Right Mousbutton. (mouskeys/t
looks nice, saying »Scancode 29« - which might be CONTROL, - I tried a couple
of editors (e3, vde, TE216, EVE, Ne…)

Does »holding« the button fire many repeated keyresses? Is that so? Could the
want to press CONTROL on the Right Mouse Button (/BR:Cntrl)  and whilst holding
press a key on my keyboard which makes for a command. I tried with my
USB-keyboard (which works fine) and a PS/2 keyboard. To no avail.
(On FreeDos) Any hint what’s wrong?

2) Talking of USB, the USB driver from usbutils in my case stops the keyboard
working.(As the warning in the program says) -  I guess there is no way out to
use the usbdrive.com without a proper usb keyboard driver installed beforehand?
Right? No chance? Any chance to find out what driver my keyboard would need or
is it generic or just outdated? (Or I am just not getting it right.)

best regards,
Thomas