Hello Louis,

I don't get what the issue with PCNTPK.COM packet driver is?
Per the amdpd.zip file at http://crynwr.com/drivers/00index.html , it is
copyright Russell Nelson 1990 w/a GPLv1 license in 1990 and copyright AMD
1993 w/a pseudo Public Domain-ish license (PCNTPK.ASM).  While not packaged
the way we expect of GPL v2 or v3 code, I think the 1990 copyright and GPL
v1 license would supersede AMD's, but IANAL.  Russell Nelson wrote many of
the drivers and/or skeletons in his collection.

"PCNTPK claims 'confidential proprietary information of AMD' but also
has GNU GPL v1 and public domain code - really not sure about the
license here. This is confusing. The dates suggest it was originally GNU
GPL or public domain, then AMD stamped their own 'confidential
proprietary information of AMD' license on top of it."
(http://wiki.freedos.org/wiki/index.php/Releases/1.3/Packages)

Thank you!

--
https://gitlab.com/tkchia :: https://github.com/tkchia