O 24/12/21 ás 18:30, Ralf Quint escribiu:
On 12/24/2021 4:48 AM, Bryan Kilgallin wrote:
The comment against open-source DOS is at the end of this discussion. See after 26 minutes.
https://youtu.be/Opqgwn8TdlM

I really wonder how that would effect DOS, after all there is no web interface, nor any Java in (Free)DOS. So (without having watched this rather long video yet), any such conclusion seems to be a bit far fetch IMHO...

Ralf

They only mention MS-DOS as an example, at the end. Quote from 24:13 to 24:50: