I certainly hope to see more people using DOS/FreeDOS as the only (or primary)
operating system. However, without things like full support for Internet and
modern hardware (modern sound card, USB devices, etc) this cannot occur,
unfortunately. IMO, DOS/FreeDOS need to support things just like a typical
"modern" OS (e.g. Linux) does, so that the general public won't consider DOS a
"legacy" OS, or a system that is limited to very specific uses.
Wengier
    On Friday, December 24, 2021, 05:35:06 p.m. EST, John Vella