Rugxulo wrote:

The 1.2 kernel has been renamed and moved,

I get "Can't load operating system.  Press <Enter> to reboot..."

Presumably just rename the kernel to "KERNEL.SYS" first. But you may
have to update the boot sector name, too (use SYS or maybe WDE).

What about the KERNEL location in the tree? Prior to 1.2 it was in the root, now it is in FDOS\BIN. If I run SYS C: from a 1.1 Floppy, then copy 1.2 KRNEL386, as KERNEL, over the 1.1 KERNEL, should that leave me with the 1.2 kernel where it belongs on the drive?

Ray